I am available to give talks on my research and a variety of other issues.
Here are some past talks I have given:
- “Soy Lesbiana y Mi Pareja es Morena”: How Sexually Nonconforming Latinas Navigate Interracial/Interethnic Relationships. Emory University- The James Weldon Johnson Institute for the Study of Race and Difference, October 2015, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Latinas Doing Family and Negotiating Acceptance. Invited Panelist, Indiana University-Latino Studies Program, September 2015, Bloomington, Indiana.
- New Directions in Latin@ Sexualities Research. Rutgers University, April 2014, New Brunswick, NJ
- Stepping into Queer Parenting, University of West Georgia, April 2014, Carrollton, GA
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Latinas Doing Family and Negotiating Acceptance. Council on Contemporary Families, April 2011. Chicago, IL.
Watch my guest appearance on Georgia Public Broadcasting’s talk show, A Seat at the Table.
If you are interested in having me come to speak to at your university or organization, email me at email@example.com, and I will be in touch with you shortly.