Here me speak at Northwestern on May 18, 2018 for a symposium on Afro-Latinidades: It’s in Your Blood: Afro-Latinidad and Black Identity in LBQ Families
Here are some past talks I have given:
- “Soy Lesbiana y Mi Pareja es Morena”: How Sexually Nonconforming Latinas Navigate Interracial/Interethnic Relationships. Emory University- The James Weldon Johnson Institute for the Study of Race and Difference, October 2015, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Latinas Doing Family and Negotiating Acceptance. Invited Panelist, Indiana University-Latino Studies Program, September 2015, Bloomington, Indiana.
- New Directions in Latin@ Sexualities Research. Rutgers University, April 2014, New Brunswick, NJ
- Stepping into Queer Parenting, University of West Georgia, April 2014, Carrollton, GA
- Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Latinas Doing Family and Negotiating Acceptance. Council on Contemporary Families, April 2011. Chicago, IL.
Watch my guest appearance on Georgia Public Broadcasting’s talk show, A Seat at the Table.
My Thoughts on US Immigration under the Trump Administration in the News.
If you are interested in having me come to speak to at your university or organization, email me at email@example.com, and I will be in touch with you shortly.